- Contractor Financials is a trading name of Contractor Financials Ltd, (“We” or “Us”) registered at Albany House, 5 Omega Park, Alton, Hampshire GU34 2QE. Contractor Financials Ltd is a trading subsidiary of Niche Finance Group Limited. This statement describes the policy and practices with regard to processing of personal information on our website[s], with URL[s] www.contractorfinancials.com.Our principal activities are:
- Advising and arranging regulated mortgage contracts
- Advising and arranging non-investment insurance contracts
- “Personal information” means information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that information or from that information and other information that is held by or is likely to be held by us.
- It is our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that personal information held by us is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All our employees and data processors that have access to personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
- It is our policy to ensure that all relevant statutory requirements are complied with, including the eight Data Protection Principles contained in the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), and to monitor our internal procedures periodically to ensure compliance. Data Protection licence number Z7106090.
- You can access the site and browse the site without disclosing personal information.
- In order to provide the services offered by the site (“the services”), we need to hold certain personal information. Except to the extent that we are required or permitted by law, any personal information which we collect will be used solely for the purpose of providing the services, and we will not hold it for any longer than is necessary for this purpose.
- When you view the site, we may store some information on your computer. This will be in the form of a cookie file (referred to here as “cookies”), which will enable us to tailor the site to match your interests and preferences. The cookie is used to store the IP address of your machine and will not contain any data personal to you. The “cookie” will store your personal information for these purposes. All “cookies” are removed from the site and from your computer when you log out of the site and are not stored in any way after that time. Your internet browser may allow you to erase the “cookie”, block all “cookies” or receive a warning before a “cookie” is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions. In some instances unless the “cookies” are accepted, you will not be able to access parts of the site.
- We disclose personal information about site visitors to our business partners and to Niche Finance Group companies for the following purposes: arranging and advising mortgages and mortgage related insurances. We will not disclose your personal information without first obtaining your consent offering you the choice to opt into such disclosure.
- You can find out what personal information we hold about you by sending an email request to email@example.com or by writing to us at Albany House, 5 Omega Park, Alton, Hampshire GU34 2QE. We will acknowledge your request within 5 working days. Should we be prevented from disclosing your personal information we will give reasons for any such refusal.
If you would like help choosing the right financial products to suit your needs, please contact us for a timely and friendly response.